Thursday, April 2, 2009

Marie Osmond and her love for Xocai


Marie Osmond

One enthusiastic backer of Xocai, Healthy chocolate is legendary entertainer Marie Osmond. Fresh from signing a new two year contract with the Flamingo in Las Vegas for a high-energy variety show, Marie said. "Everyone knows I'm crazy about chocolate! A healthy chocolate product like Xocai gives me my chocolate fix without the guilt. As a matter of fact, I fell great about Xocai products because I know I'm actually doing something wonderful for my health."
Marie goes on to say, "[With Xocai], I feel great and have the energy I need to get through long days of rehearsals, performances and raising eight kids."


Winning New Entrepreneurs, New Fans
by Jackson Terry

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

JAG3 Ventures Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template